View Profile Dungeonation

7 Movie Reviews

The feelings I had while watching - they were good feelings.

MSPFA needs to add Ruffle.

SymbolsWriter responds:

Do they not have it? I just tried to embed the animation from Newgrounds, the MSPFA site gives a warning about "Do you want to use Ruffle?", but even if you say "yes" it doesn't actually play there.
Had to opt for the same "click image to be redirected to another site" approach I used before with DeviantArt.

The override to a video file is being worked on apparently, to instead go to the Ruffle flash emulation of this - and frankly that's fine by me, the joke is saved. :D

18 Game Reviews

Great resource for people! I kinda already knew the Japanese number system so I was able to ace the quiz quickly, but it's well done.

Little-Rena responds:

Domo arigato! Numbers are one of the easiest to learn, good way of learning how some of the pronunciation.

Only one puzzle got me stumped, so hopefully the sequel you spoke of will increase the difficulty much like how Riddle School 1-5 got progressively harder.

RubixDude10 responds:

I will try to make harder puzzles. I started making a game with somebody else though so it might take longer to make the sequel but I'll try my best.

3 Audio Reviews

What an episode, such an honor too! All y'all are awesome :D

OOF this hit HARD. Instantly sticks out in your head, upbeat and fantasy world music on steroids. LOVE it!

That was one cute fart.

20 Art Reviews

YO??? THIS IS SO COOL??

DrMawsh responds:

Tysm!! He's got a really fun design. I may or may not do more drawings of him

Otherwise, you’d be dead right now!

cirbes

ebenoit responds:

i know right :)

Enthusiastic "thing" maker. I like Newgrounds a little too much.

Jack @Dungeonation